Designed for Industrial Mining Site
Features great stability in mining performance with central control system compatibility. Large quantity orders will come with group management solutions and software.
MININGSKY MINER SPECIFICATIONS
Current order for June Batch, 2021. Place your order with us now and be the first ones to get them!
- Dimensions Front to back – 7″ (w) 8″ (H) 13.25″
- Weight 13kg
- Power 3350W with +/- 5%
- Hashrate & W/TH 100TH +- 5% (95-105)
- Hashboards Per Minter 4 boards for SHA-256
- Fan Speed 6000 RPM Max, Self control set
- Voltages and Amps *1 220V ~ 300v /16A
- Noise 75 db Max
- Build in Plug C19
- Default Warranty 6 Months
- Extra Warranty 6 Months at $100 USD per unit
- Liquid Immersion Ready
- Running state record Yes
- Central control Yes
- Processing Chip Samsung
*1 Support following (phase to phase) / (phase to natural) voltage: 380/220 416/240 480/277 or any other voltage (220-300V). Do not support 208V. Single power cable. Voltage lower than 220V will lead to lower performance.
*2 Support: designed for central control system. (Central control software is not included). Designed for industry mining site. Big order will come with management solutions including software
*3 Support: Environmental data storage for tracking. Designed for Miners owner and site management.
Central control software version one. $80,000.00 per year. Life time upgrading.
Central control software customersize: $280,000.00.
- Site layout location with MAC and locations display interface. (Identify building, rack, layers, rows ETC). Barcode scan with Database storage and location management.
- Compatible with most of miner brand on market.
- Miners remote operating control, for example reboot.
- Manufactory remote immediately service from central control system platform.
- Support multiple roles include, hosting site staff, hosting clients (miner owner) etc.
- Miner data record and storage, Miner running state record, pool update record etc.
- Miners state detection and configurations restoration.
Firmware Download. (Open May 2021)